"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 62: I'm baaaaaa-aaaack!!

So i've been a huge let down. I know. and i won't say i'm sorry cause that doesn't really change anything. but i'm sorry? haha. but here's the deal. it would obviously take me a LONG time to update 2 months worth of pictures. that's like 60 something entries. so the next few will just be highlights of the past bit of my summer. note that in june, my life consisted of work, school, homework, project, (squeeze in a little sleep here), work, school, homework, project, and so on, so there aren't a whole lot of pictures.

well, lets begin.

The weekend of June 18, Bailey's brother and his family spent the night at his parent's house. we went out to red robin for supper, and then came back for a swim in the not-so-cool pool.

Tobie!

choo choo!

harrison loves his uncle bailey. and i'm pretty sure the feeling's mutual ;)

how can you not love this kid?


No comments:

Post a Comment