"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day: I don't really know, but I'm engaged so I don't care.

bailey and i spent an unassuming weekend in nashville with addie a couple weeks ago (10.8-10.10). we had a great time hanging out with addie, and seeing my bff taylor swift and dolly parton in concert!

enjoying our old fashion sodas while waiting for 2 hours to eat at LOVELESS! but so worth the wait. :)

so artsy fartsy.

you guys realize we didn't get any of the 3 of us together? boo.

yeah...there was a lot of time to take pictures.

before seeing my bff.

dolllllllllly! i probably shouldn't say this on here - since grandparents are probably reading this. but i envy her big perky boobs. and wonderfully teased hair.

TAYLOR SWIFT!! who's cd, by the way, is awesome. :D

so excited to almost be engaged. except i had no clue i was spending my last few minutes as a girlfriend. :D

this is "the picture". for those who haven't heard the story (which i think all have), here we go. bailey and i took what i thought was one last picture before leaving nashville. he made me stand in front of him to take a picture (which we never do) - and leave it to me to get frustrated with him because my arms weren't long enough to get us both in the picture and he wouldn't help me. come to find out, he wouldn't do it because he had a RING in his hand. :) if you look closely you can see it in the bottom of my right lens (its the one on the left). i'm not sure how i held onto my camera - but i turned around and almost strangled the poor boy. haha. after a few "aren't you supposed to ask me somethings", a couple of "well give me your finger", and a ton of squeals and happy tears... :D

so happy to be engaged to my best friend.


our first "engaged picture"

we spent 3 out of 4 hours on the ride home on the phone with all our family and friends. :)

mushy? yes. but i'm engaged, in love, and quite frankly - don't care.

who knew we'd be legit future sisters-in-law by the end of the weekend? well..i guess you and bailey. :) and if you look at the card - it says "the future mrs. bailey garner"
i know i've found the one God has chosen for me. it's so crazy. i was one of those girls who had her wedding planned when she was 12. it's always been fun to dream and plan, but i'm not supposed to be old enough to be talking dresses, venues, and flowers. bailey had to ban me from wedding magazines and websites less than 24 hours after he proposed because i was so obsessed. so now we're taking it one day at a time and trying to finish school, which isn't nearly as fun. i'm so excited to close this chapter of my life, and begin the next chapter with my best friend and FIANCE! :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment, Brittoni! And for following me! I am following you, now, too! Also, I LOVED reading this blog to get the whole scoop on the engagement! He is pretty clever holding the ring with the camera since you like taking pictures! My kind of engagement! :) I am so glad you are so happy and in love! I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete