"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 51: last night as rooms.

brooke moves out tomorrow. so we spent the night sitting in the den watching movies, talking, laughing, and taking tons of pictures. so much is fixing to change for us all in the next 6 months, but i think we're all pretty excited.

the picture game puts the self timer to good use. someone yells a pose just before the camera goes off and you see what you come out with..

i don't know what this was actually.
nerd, maybe?
christmas tree
absolutely no clue.
i don't know either. but it makes me laugh! probably my favorite.
this was supposed to be a sweet picture..
how we feel about brooke moving out.
gangsta :)
then katelin made monkey bread. ok, you win. we do have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment