"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 57: wish list.

i know, these aren't pictures i've taken. but i have a wish list. and currently there is one thing on it. yes, its vain. yes, its expensive. and yes, i know this is only a WISH list. but i have wanted a kelly green leather purse for almost 2 years now, and can never find one i LOVE. that is until i walked into belks. and of course the one I loved was chained to the table. some may call it expensive taste. i call it love. :) its a super grainy picture (sorry for that, it was taken on my cell phone) but, you know, independence day is in july. my birthday is in august. labor day is in september. october? halloween. thanksgiving falls in november, and christmas AND graduation in december. so if any of you feel the need to give on any of the above holidays, well..you know.

1 comment:

  1. you are sooo funny..a good male friend would buy it for you "just because"

    ReplyDelete