"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 59: thankful, thankful, thankful.

Sitting at home today, I got a scary phone call. Mama called me from her office saying she had been in a wreck. She said she was ok, but that's never a phone call you want to hear. I was so thankful it was her calling me, and not a police officer. Minus a few burns, bruises, and a little soreness, she was ok. But her poor car wasn't. That's ok though - cars can be replaced. My mama can't. Although I'm pretty sure my mama's more upset about losing her beloved expedition than anything else. :)

Quick disclaimer: I didn't take these pictures, either Mama or Daddy did.





No comments:

Post a Comment