"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 60: photowalk fun!

Today, Katie and I attended the iheartfaces photowalk in Atlanta at Oakland Cemetary. It was so much fun learning from everyone. Some were beginners like me, and some were professionals who's cameras I could only DREAM of using. I learned so much, and enjoyed meeting several new people! Here are a few of my favorites from the day.



my all time fav from the day :)

after the photowalk Katie and i met bailey, corey and harrison at papasitos for lunch. it's probably one of my favorites. best fajitas around :)

harrison was enjoying his chips too much to take a picture.
and apparently the dip too. :) how cute is his summer haircut?

No comments:

Post a Comment