"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1: Easter Recap

So my sweet friend, Ansley is doing Project365 and posts a picture or two of daily happenings. I think we all know how much I love photography and editing, so I thought this was right up my alley! Since it's 10:30, and we just came up with this idea, I don't have any pictures from today. I guess I could take one of my incredibly messy room that I should be cleaning right now, or possibly the pile of books I should be studying, but who really wants to see that? :) I'm sure this is technically cheating, but we're just gonna do a recap of Easter weekend.

Friday I got to spend the whole afternoon with my daddy. With all of our crazy schedules, this doesn't get to happen very often, so we made the most of our afternoon. We started off with lunch at the one and only Chick-Fil-A. If you know me at all, you know this is probably my favorite place to eat. Ever. Afterwards, we went shopping, not only for groceries, but SHOES too! Somehow I was able to sucker him into taking me, but don't ask me how he managed to spend more at a shoe store than I did! ;) We ended the day cooking a fabulous meal! Grilled shrimp and vegetables, and homeade grilled chicken alfredo. Daddy's a grilling machine, so needless to say it was a delicious ending to a wonderful day! I didn't think to take any pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it! :D

Saturday was spent at the Garner's with an Easter egg hunt for Harrison. We wanted to get in on the fun too, so we dyed eggs! Pictures blurry, but it still makes me smile. :)



On Sunday our family spent Easter together. It's rare for Cale and I to both be home on the same weekend, so when we are it's definitely a treat.


I promise, come tomorrow, I'll truly start taking pictures daily! :D

1 comment:

  1. soo glad you're staring this! : )
    i love your blog look! you should help me make mine look good! : )

    ReplyDelete