"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 2: A Night at the Ted

So I know I didn't post yesterday. I'm a slacker. Hopefully that means we'll have 2 posts today to get back up to speed?

Yesterday after work/class, a few of us weathered the CRAZY weather to head to Atlanta and watch the Braves play! We finally made it to the game, where it was 65 degrees and sunny! who woulda thought?

Since we're all poor college kids, we packed supper to go. Elizabeth fixed her and Kally pb&j's. Except when she realized she had no bread, she used tortilla shells. disgusting. p.s. Please notice the crazy rain in the background before we left Milledgeville.
Our view from the seats we actually paid for..
And the seats we eventually got moved to. There's nothing a little southern sweet talkin' can't get ya. ;)

Elizabeth and Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment