"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 6: Sweet Memories

Today was spent sorting through some of my great aunt's things in her house. Going through the house brought back so many memories of being there when we were younger. We played beauty salon in the den, spent hours playing tetris in Aunt Pat's room, and goofing off on the eliptical in the living room. My most vivid memories involve this gorgeous magnolia tree in her back yard. I walked back there today, and although it didn't seem quite as big as I remembered, it was still gorgeous. That tree served as a ladder, a fort to spy on the neighbors, a house to play with our babydolls, and so much more.

My favorite view at 103 Lynn Avenue.

Under the HUGE canopy. I tried to climb the tree, but I don't exactly fit on the branches like I used to ;)

Milledgeville to the right? How about we turn left?

We love you and miss you Aunt Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment