"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 11: loaded guns, full bellies.

Mama and I started a firearms class on Saturday. This past weekend we had four hours of classroom time, which wasn't the most exciting thing. Next Saturday we start at the gun range!! Don't mess with us...i'm just saying. ;)

Saturday afternoon Bailey and I ran a few errands and shopped. Mama had given us a half off gift card to Ted's Montana Grill. You had to spend $50 to get $25 off. This wouldn't be a hard task for 3 or 4 people. But for 2, it was a struggle. Between the 2 of us we had sweet tea, onion rings, steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, a bison burger, fries, and a HUGE strawberry shortcake dessert.

This is how we felt after such a HUGE meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment