"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 9: Favorites

Ok, this is one of my last days of blogging without pictures from the day. But these are some of my favorite pictures I've taken in my past 4 years in Milledgeville. Some are good, quality pictures, and some just take me back and make me laugh.

Freshman rooms at Murder Creek.

The Hill girls. Everything about this just makes me laugh. :)

Freshman rooms Christmas card pictures.

Sophomore year BEAR (Brittoni, Elizabeth, Amanda, Rachel) cave at the lake.

Our pig we had for 6 weeks, Bentley! Elizabeth bought him a moose halloween costume!
Justin and Ashley Brooke's wedding. June 09



I think this was taken 2 years ago at Pepa's birthday maybe? Yeah, we're that good.

Seeing our BFF T.Swift. September 09

No comments:

Post a Comment