"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 15: when the sun goes down in georgia..

Today I was supposed to meet Cale at the lake. Him and some buddies had spent the afternoon there, and he needed something for his computer that I had. Long story short, I ended up just waiting around for a bit, which was no big deal because I got to watch the sun set over lake sinclair. If you're able to block out the power plant, it is so pretty. :)




i'm pretty sure a palm tree doesn't belong at the lake. much less a lake in milledgeville...

GORGEOUS, absolutely GORGEOUS sunset.

Maybe I'll get in some good pictures this week after all. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOvE them pics! ; )
    don't you miss wednesday night dinner??

    ReplyDelete