"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 7: throwbacks

So my mama is a little ill with me for not updating in a week. I'm sorrrrrry! School has been crazy the past week. But I promise to be better at it. I didn't get to take many pictures last week, so today I'm making a tribute to freshman year. :)

This was mine and Elizabeth's dorm room freshman year. I think we ended up moving it around a few times, but this was definitely where we ended up as best friends.
I think I'd have to say the highlight of freshman year was Dierks Bentley in Milledgeville. We were so excited that whole day!! Elizabeth and I stalked his tour bus, waiting for him to appear. Surprise, surprise, he never did. I did meet him downtown at a coffee shop, though I can't seem to find that picture. I don't think the concert started til 11, and I'm pretty sure the doors didn't even open until 10. We were waiting outside the doors at 8, and got front row to the stage. Worth every minute in the freezing cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment