"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 13: "get caught in the race of this crazy life..."

So, things in around her can get kind of hectic sometimes.. When I need to vent/relax/laugh, I go to one of 3 places: Elizabeth's, Kim's, or just recently I've started to run. I realize when I run I can get my frustrations out, I have more energy, and it's just an all around better deal for me! Today I went to Kim's and to run, so I got the best of both worlds. I'll be living with Kim next semester, so while I was there I thought I'd snap a couple of quick pictures. They were through my car window, so they aren't exactly "professional"

Our apartment!! I'm so excited to be living with Kim and Brittany..although Brittany's could get a little confusing... :)

1 comment:

  1. CANNOT wait til you move in!!!!!! come vent any time. I'll join in :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete