"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 22: photo shoot

I pinky promise with a cherry on top this is my lest random post. til next week :) jk jk.

These pictures were taken last spring at Bartram Forest in Milledgeville. These girls have been some of my best friends since Freshman year.

Megan (in the blue) was my suitemate freshman year. You know the ski trip in the last post? yeah...that's the reason for the cast on her arm :(

I met Lauren (in the pink) through Megan freshman year. We knew each other the whole year, but our friendship really began SB07 :)
Finally, I met Laura (in the black) freshman year as well. Somehow, we were friends on facebook since the summer before we started college, but didn't become friends until Spring of 07. Once we actually met, we became instant best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment