"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 43: i love my life.

i've got great friends. thats just it. tonight kim, kenneth, brittany, josh and i went to wing night at pickle barrel. delish :)

cute couple
meet milo.
yeah, there's a dog wrapped up in there.
after we ate we came back to kim's apartment, trying to find a movie on netflix everyone could agree on. we ended up settling on The Best of Will Ferrell SNL.
i have gorgeous friends. and new rooms. except for the one in the back.
we tricked josh into thinking we were going outside, then sat inside. :) oh we are funny people.


i've got big plans up my sleeve for tomorrow. stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment