"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 36: clean, clean, clean

i know many of you think that since i can't keep up with this blog, it must be because i'm busy keeping my life super organized, right? yeah, something like that. i hate hate hate doing laundry. not so much doing it, but putting it away KILLS me. so it sits on bed. and i kick it off in the middle of the night. and step over it in the morning. repeat this process for ohhh...2 days or so. then my walls start closing in, and my floor gets higher and higher, and i just have to clean it. so no, mama and daddy, its not just at home. but its getting better.
Before:
from my bathroom: stuff all over the counter, and clothes that have been kicked off my bed.

why, hello there unmade bed.
yes, i drew a heart in the dust.
messy, messy.

After:
no more dust!
what is this newfound beige stuff? carpet?
made up bed...that i will lay in, in about an hour.
no clothes on the bathroom floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment