"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 30: BURGE!!

There's a place by our house called Burge Plantation. They host weddings, business events, etc. on a BEAUTIFUL plantation. We have a family friend who works there. I think daddy may have told him what I wanted to do when I graduate, and Mr. Paul said I should call Neely, the lady over event coordination. Well, I did, and long story short, I have a new job. It's random weekends working weddings, and I'm SO excited! Most of you know I want to be an event/wedding planner, and I want to see all aspects of it. To do that, you need experience, which I'm fixing to get! yay! In all the excitement, I completely forgot to take a picture. The picture posted is just one from their website. ..so I guess this post was just to brag ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment