"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 44: surprise!

so i left you on edge wondering what my big plans for today were huh? welllllll...bailey was heading to nashville this weekend, and i'm working my first wedding at burge this weekend (yay!) so neither of our schedules left much time to see each other. i decided to surprise him. he's surprised me a couple of times and i loved it, so i thought i'd try my hand at being sweet. (i don't do this too often) i had big plans in store that had been in the works for weeks, and i was so excited...til they didn't work out. i ended up telling him my plans on the way to his house, otherwise everything would have been a total bust. luckily, we were able to salvage it and eat a delicious meal in downtown lawrenceville.

after dinner. stuffed and so completely happy.

but i have to share a funny picture with you. kind of embarrassing, but funny. apparently i have warts (yuck yuck yuck). and apparently if you only have one to begin with, and cut it with your razor, they spread all the way up your leg. who knew? anyway. i got them taken care of today. and this is what my leg looks like- a 5 year old boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment