"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 23: Southern B!

So lately I've had a few friends ask me to take pictures, and I would LOVE to have a photography business on the side eventually. I've started to joke and say I needed a "company name" so after tossing around so many ideas with different people, I've decided on Southern B. Mama and I have been making some baskets for the guest preacher's wives at our church. So for those we used "Southern B Designs" and for pictures "Southern B Photography". I've been trying to come up with a logo/label/business card. This is my rough draft, still in the making.



Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :D

1 comment:

  1. will you shoot my wedding pictures? oh wait. that could be kinda difficult for you :) love the name!

    ReplyDelete