"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 32: these are the days...

All my friends left me today. Ok, not really. They graduated. But most are still here for the summer. Then they all go off to look for jobs...and they may still be looking by the time I graduate. :) Here are a couple pictures from graduation. Forgive all the gross hair and sweaty faces..it was disgustingly hot.
lauren's little brother, jack.

my sanity.


After graduation, I went home where I ate with my family, pepa and mawmaw, and bailey. Most delicious meal i've had in a WHILE. There are some pretty funny pictures from lunch, that I'm not allowed to post. :) Later (after a wonderful nap) Bailey and I headed to Home Depot to get flowers for Granny's Mother's Day present.

before...
..and after. i guess it pays to have mr. horticulture as your boyfriend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment