"Just when I start thinking it's as good as it can get, this crazy life does something just to let me know I haven't seen anything yet."

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 38: Happy Birthday!

i was off work today, so i got to spend some time at home with mama. we made a trip to town, then put together more buckets. one of them was for one of my favorite people, ashley brooke.

we went to warner robins to have supper with her family..and let me tell you, there were A LOT of us. :)
demolished the bloomin' onion.
ashley's gorgeous pearls from justin. you don't know how many times we took this picture to get it right.
love this of you, birthday girl :)
he makes me happy :)
3 of my favoritest (i don't care if its not a word) people in the world.
if i believed in reincarnation, i'd swear we were twins in another life. :) love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment